Edit Me...

Sunday, December 27, 2015

English Post: Just Write What You WANT as Deaf after being former Hearing Impaired.

Counting seconds for heading to 2016 as former Hearing Impaired and proudly to be labelled as deaf in straight to Deaf.

Posting this photo is helping me to imagine how we combine our things with others. By the way, I am looking to believe that might be wrong and sooner revised/fixed for being very good or at least perfect.
(- My Grammar is checked as error mode on-)
Taken in Hong Kong, September 2015.


Dear Bloggers,

I am unconfident to build this post up .... But let me to express out my 'Voice' 

As many times I have been thinking what I intended to write through this blog. The reason why I started to write English for this blog that I have struggled with confidence in writing English. Before going to a round of chronicle, I would like to let you know that I am not good at English written especially grammar because Indonesia is my native language. For this reason, readers have rights to ask what does it mean or even revise any sentences here for being worthy read. Thank you.

Here we go….

Yet, as previous times, I hated English for once because it was hardship to access that International language as people said when I was in Junior High School (Where I was introduced to learn English for the first time). At that time, I accessed both Indonesian and English language by using read-lips. The story why I became like that has told by previous posts in this blog. By intermezzo time, I had experienced a few tough years where my Deaf sister left us forever. Fortunately, Sign Language and Deaf World pushed me to learn and be loveable about English as windows to see how real world goes. In addition, it persuaded me to be proud of who I am or similar with a quote,” Just be yourself!”

Anyway, other reason could be logical that might invite people wonder. Last year, I took English Education for continuing my step in higher education level. Yes, it was a big decision for me and my family because as I experienced with English that I was not dealing so good with that late language eaten. Although I have been interested with English since 3 years ago. Thank God, since I enrolled Sampoerna University, I have been surrounded by good environment that helped me to improve my English skills except speaking and listening. Yes, I am Deaf actually and it is impossible or difficult for me to be able in speaking and listening as hearing people. How I handled that? I have been helped with kind-hearted people, notebook, internet, smartphone, imported books and et cetera. Why I took that? I wanted to have an experience how hard Deaf People access Indonesian Language, and I planned to reverse Deaf people said that English is NOT frightening. Furthermore, I try to make that language could be changed as enjoyable learning for future Deaf Indonesians Leaders. But, I am hesitated to realise that because I am still discovering my path for Deaf Community in this present.....

At this of all, give me a chance to consider for being habitual to write routine with various topic especially Deaf, Life and Challenge in facing to real World.

Anyway, first sentence is a guide to me for directing my further writing….

My thoughts are full with stories that I am required to express through this blog as son of well known persons, former hearing impaired, and Deaf - Hearing World adventurer.

This writing based on my experience that relates with my life, habit, psychology, point of view and belief.  


To be continued……

3 comments:

Tidak adakah versi indonesianya ,??

This comment has been removed by the author.

wow your written English skill is excellent, even better than me

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More